Split paving stones are the cheapest building material for paving, and it has one feature – an uneven front part. The irregularities are polished over time in a natural way, demonstrating the beauty of the natural split.
Basalt paving is a particularly durable material that is resistant to repeated temperature changes
Among the other advantages of this material are the following:
- roughness of the upper cleavage ensures that the coating will not be slippery in any weather;
- basalt abrasion characteristics are very low, that is, a playground or path paved with such material will last for hundreds of years;
- Ukrainian basalt under high temperature conditions does not emit harmful fumes, unlike asphalt;
- background radiation is completely absent, which distinguishes basalt from granite paving;
- can be reused – when carrying out repairs, basalt paving is not discarded, but simply disassembled, in order to be laid on the same or another place with a new pattern.
We also produce:
- full-sawn stone blocks;
- sawn-split stone blocks “pencil”;
- sawn-split stone blocks “french”.
Basalt full-split stones can be bought at the manufacturer’s price.